Stumptown Coffee Roasters believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. Creating a sustainable workplace is at the core of who we are. We’ve worked hard to create a great place to work and are proud of the results. We’re not perfect, but being open to ideas and continually improving things has always been a fundamental part of how we work. We’re the kind of workplace where each of us works hard, has fun and contributes a lot. We value each individual here and feel that everyone plays an important part in making Stumptown… Stumptown, which is our foundation for growing a successful business.
Support our commitment to exceptional customer service by working closely with the wholesale team, the roasters, customer support group and the Cold Brew crew. Daily duties will include packing and delivering roasted coffee, fulfilling orders, and assisting with general coffee production. Deal with a variety of personalities and departments to ensure that quality standards are being maintained.
- Pack roasted coffee
- Deliver coffee to wholesale customers and cafes
- Fulfill and manage customer orders
- Assist with general coffee productions and workflow
- Interact with wholesale customers
- The ability to lift 60 pounds
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee
- Extreme customer service and professionalism
- Attention to detail
- Proven team player willing to work with others to complete tasks
- Willingness to learn from mistakes to grow and enhance skills
- Eager to work with many different personalities and backgrounds.
- Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to manage and prioritize daily and weekly tasks
- Hospitality at the forefront of everything we do
- Carry weight, lift – frequently moves materials weighing up to 60 pounds
- Stooping. Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist
- Work is performed in the NY Roastery
- The work environment can be noisy
- Temperatures can be variable in the work area
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject of your email, please include the job title and location to which you are applying.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, veteran status, or any other class protected by local, state or federal law