Stumptown is looking for a killer candidate to be an installation and service tech in the NYC area. The ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
- Strong customer service skills, and the ability to maintain good rapport with customers
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Computer literate
- Strong logic and reasoning skills
- Able to listen and follow instructions
- Great communication skills
- A great attitude and professional demeanor
- Clean driving record and a valid NY driver’s license
- Specialty coffee background and experience is a plus
- Plumbing and Electrical knowledge is a plus
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds occasionally
- Willingness to travel, sometimes nationally to perform installs with new accounts or special events
- Service existing accounts by analyzing work orders, planning daily travel schedule, investigating complaints, conducting tests, scheduling and performing preventative maintenance, and resolving problems.
- Service new accounts by performing preinstall site scopes, gathering components and parts, and completing installations.
- Maintain rapport with customers by examining complaints, identifying solutions, suggesting improved methods and techniques, and recommending system improvements.
- Maintain rapport and communication with all departments within Stumptown by keeping them informed of all service issues related to their particular department job functions (sales, retail, etc…).
- Determine whether issues are entirely technical issues vs. training or technique and relay all non-technical problems to the proper department for correction if necessary.
- Keep personal equipment, vans, etc. operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance, and calling for repairs.
- Document service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications.
- Pay commensurate with experience.
- Health beneﬁts after three full months of employment.
- Performance based reviews consistent with all Stumptown schedule.
If interested please email a resume and cover letter to Eric.