Job Title: Pricing Coordinator – Finance
Locations: Portland, OR Headquarters
Reports to: Accounting Manager
Stumptown Coffee Roasters believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this position profile is designed to outline essential functions, qualifications and job duties, but not limit the incumbent nor the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
Responsible for providing support to the Finance and Sales & Distribution departments. Primary focus is on price level and promotions maintenance in Netsuite, reviewing distributor bill backs and deductions from invoices and communicating and reporting this information effectively. Responsible for item maintenance of sales items. The objective is to monitor and manage the communication flow between Sales, Finance and the distributors to ensure timely and accurate bill backs and accurate pricing for promotions. Accuracy and focus on timely completion of tasks required.
- Inputs and maintains customer specific pricing in Netsuite, including specific promotions
- Assists with analysis and estimation of monthly bill backs for GAAP accounting
- Inputs and maintains items and new products with accurate components and tracking within Netsuite, ensuring proper accounting treatment
- Maintains Excel spreadsheets with pricing data; promotes periodic pricing reviews
- Reviews and approves all distributor bill backs/deductions taken from invoices
- Answers inquiries and researches problems regarding pricing in a timely manner
- Interfaces with sales team and customers regarding programs and promotions
- Works with the AR team to reconcile accounts impacted by bill backs
- Works under time constraints and deadlines while maintaining accuracy and consistent communication
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement; creates and improves internal processes to simplify communication around pricing and new pricing programs
- Completes tasks and projects in a timely manner, balancing multiple demands but continuing to meet critical deadlines
- Performs reporting as needed to both Sales and Finance
- Works independently with minimal supervision
- Performs other duties as assigned, including support to the Finance team as needed
- No direct reports.
- Minimum 2 years accounting experience in accounting or related roles that demonstrate the skills needed
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing demands
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter with excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player with eagerness and an aptitude to grow
- Customer service focus both internally and externally
- Ability to plan and execute on numerous programs and promotions
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position seventy five percent of the time
- Constantly operates a computer
- Frequent written and verbal communication with customers and co-workers
- May be required to lift up to 20 pounds occasionally
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Work is performed in Corporate HQ in Portland, OR
- The noise level is moderate but can be loud at times
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.