Stumptown Coffee Roasters believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. Creating a sustainable workplace is at the core of who we are. We’ve worked hard to create a great place to work and are proud of the results. We’re not perfect, but being open to ideas and continually improving things has always been a fundamental part of how we work. We’re the kind of workplace where each of us works hard, has fun and contributes a lot. We value each individual here and feel that everyone plays an important part in making Stumptown… Stumptown, which is our foundation for growing a successful business.
Support our commitment to exceptional customer service by working closely with the wholesale team, the roasters and the office team. Pack and deliver roasted coffee, fulfill orders, and assist with general coffee production. Deal with a variety of personalities and departments to ensure that quality standards are being maintained.
- Pack roasted coffee
- Deliver coffee to wholesale customers and cafes
- Fulfill and manage customer orders
- Assist with general coffee productions and workflow
- Interact with wholesale customers
- The ability to lift 60 pounds
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee
- Extreme customer service and professionalism
- Attention to detail
- Proven team player
- Willingness to learn from mistakes to grow and enhance skills
- Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to manage and prioritize daily and weekly tasks
- Hospitality and customer service focus
- Carry weight, lift – frequently moves materials weighing up to 60 pounds
- Stooping. Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist
- Work is performed in the NY Roastery
- The work environment can be noisy
- Temperatures can be variable in the work area
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.