Overview: Stumptown is looking for help in our production and Cold Brew departments. The ideal candidate will work very closely with the wholesale team and the office in a fast-paced environment to ensure that orders are being fulfilled in a timely manner while maintaining high quality standards. This is an hourly position based on skills and prior experience.
This applicant will create positive and lasting relationships with our accounts.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Be responsible for all aspects of customer orders and fulfillment.
- Pack roasted coffee and deliver to wholesale customers and retail cafes.
- Handle green coffee and help with general coffee production and flow on the floor.
- Help Cold Brew and production coordinate daily orders, including emergencies and last minute needs.
- Act as the face of Stumptown and deliver all resources which Stumptown offers to its customers.
- Remain involved in ongoing trainings, focusing on palate development and retention of information to refine how we disseminate this info to the customer.
- Follow systems and protocols for the daily operation of cold brew (live inventory, growler return tracking, etc).
- Work closely with the roasting department on how Cold Brew batches are cut, assist with updating and maintaining the data for batch sheets, as well as setting and keeping the pace for the day.
- Assist Cold Brew and production management in overseeing facility upkeep. Understand the ins and outs of regular equipment maintenance and overall cleanliness, and what the Stumptown expectations for cleanliness are.
- Generally represent Stumptown in the field.
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee.
- Strong customer service approach is a must.
- A concentrated attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritize daily and weekly tasks.
- Willingness to forego ego and work with other departments to achieve common goals.
- Flexible schedule and availability.
- Be an independent worker and take initiative.
- Hourly pay.
- Health benefits after three full months of employment.
- Performance based reviews consistent with All Stumptown schedule.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com by May 24.