Job Title: Customer Service & Billing Agent
Locations: Portland, OR Headquarters
Reports to: Wholesale Customer Service Manager
Stumptown Coffee Roasters believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. Creating a sustainable workplace is at the core of who we are. We’ve worked hard to create a great place to work and are proud of the results. We’re not perfect, but being open to ideas and continually improving things has always been a fundamental part of how we work. We’re the kind of workplace where each of us works hard, has fun and contributes a lot. We value each individual here and feel that everyone plays an important part in making Stumptown….Stumptown, which is our foundation for growing a successful business.
Deliver the highest level of customer service and support to Stumptown wholesale customers throughout the West Coast. Ensure information and product is received when the customer needs it. This position interfaces with all Stumptown customers, including Wholesale, Retail, e-Commerce and general customers. Works closely with Production and Roasting team to fulfill and expedite daily coffee orders. Duties require flexible hours as the office is open seven days per week.
- Act as key wholesale interface at the Roastery and within HQ
- Serve as the voice to every Stumptown customer, sharing brand and coffee knowledge
- Maintain Wholesale call list, managing email and phone orders
- Manage entry of orders in an accurate and efficient way
- Assist with wholesale Accounts Receivable
- Assist account managers by addressing and prioritizing Wholesale accounts needs
- Update and maintain all Wholesale account files and documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee and a desire to educate others
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Work cross-functionally as part of a large or small project team
- Familiarity with shipping protocols of various shipping companies
- Working knowledge of telephone systems
- Ability to manage and prioritize daily and weekly tasks
- Familiarity with order processing programs (ex: Quickbooks, NetSuite), MS Office, Google Apps and other basic computer tools
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to sit continuously at a computer
- Able to lift up to 5 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Work is performed mainly at the Corporate HQ
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.