Job Title: General Manager – Northwest Region
Locations: Oregon, Washington, BC, Northwest States
Reports to: VP Wholesale and Retail Operations
Stumptown is seeking a senior member of the management team to support the existing goals and achievements in our Northwest Region. This person will be directly responsible for expanding and developing Stumptown’s business model in the Pacific Northwest marketplace and extended territories. She or he will be accountable to oversee all aspects of day-to-day operations, including:
- Managing a full operational team
- Driving wholesale sales
- Supporting busy cafés
- Being accountable for growth objectives and financial results
- Oversee all sales and sales activity in the NW Sales territories, serving as the most senior member of the Stumptown Wholesale and Sales team in the Region
- Be responsible for exceeding annual sales revenue plan for Wholesale and Retail market sales
- Continue to work with the Sales and Executive team to support Northwest business while expanding the broader market for Stumptown, building on the 15+ years of momentum to date
- Develop, manage and train the sales team in the region
- Lead and implement an annual market plans
- Assist in managing the broader team at Stumptown Northwest by supporting all day-to-day operations pertaining to Stumptowns’ production efforts in Portland and Seattle to include roasting, retail, and call center. Help maintain and facilitate the day-to-day operations across wholesale, particularly as the business expands
- Continuously work to develop staff across all positions. Responsible for all reporting within region and territory
- Serve as the point of contact for anything pertaining to Stumptown Northwest, including acting as resource for all Stumptown’s Managers and Assistant Managers across all departments
- Direct responsibility for Regional Sales Team, including Northwest and surrounding Territories
- Generally responsible for all employees in various departments within the Northwest operation and surrounding markets
- 5 years of sales and or restaurant team management experience
- Management experience in wholesale and retail programs and channels
- Strategic business development and sales experience essential
- Demonstrated understanding of specialty food, coffee and grocery scene in the Northwest
- Financial fundamentals, including basic books and record keeping
- Knowledge of profit/loss and a high degree of proficiency in Excel
- Product knowledge mastery and demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee
- Working knowledge of financial and enterprise systems and programs
- Ability to sit continuously at a computer
- Taste/Smell – ability to detect and perceive smell of coffee
- Standing – ability to stand for long periods
- Work is performed across the Northwest market, based from the Portland, Oregon Head Quarters.
- Will also include work in, and frequent travel to, Oregon, Washington, BC and surrounding territories.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, veteran status, or any other class protected by local, state or federal law.