Job Title: Customer Support Associate, Distributor
Locations: Portland, OR
Reports to: Customer Support Manager
Stumptown Coffee Roasters believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. Creating a sustainable workplace is at the core of who we are. We’ve worked hard to create a great place to work and are proud of the results. We’re not perfect, but being open to ideas and continually improving things has always been a fundamental part of how we work. We’re the kind of workplace where each of us works hard, has fun and contributes a lot.
Deliver the highest level of customer service and support to Stumptown distributor and wholesale customers throughout the country. Ensure information and product is received when and how the customer needs it. This position interfaces with Stumptown Distributor, Wholesale, and Grocery partners. The role works closely with Production and Logistics teams to fulfill large volume coffee and Cold Brew orders across the country. Duties require flexible hours as the office is open seven days per week.
- Serve as the voice of Stumptown to the customer, sharing brand and coffee knowledge
- Manage customer orders, deliveries and pickups in order to exceed customer service expectations
- Plan delivery of goods to key Distributor accounts
- Ensure order entry is consistently accurate and meticulously managed
- Coordinate movement of goods between storage facilities
- Manage product lead times to ensure inventory availability
- Coordinate with freight partners
- Communicate with buyers to provide follow-up on issues or problems
- Execute logistics strategy, ensuring efficient and cost effective movement of finished goods
- Assist account managers by addressing and prioritizing Distributor account needs
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee and a desire to educate others
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Experience working with distributors and freight companies.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with shipping protocols of various shipping companies
- Working knowledge of multi-line telephone systems
- Ability to manage and prioritize daily and weekly tasks
- Familiarity with order processing programs (ex: Quickbooks, NetSuite), MS Office, Google Apps and other basic computer tools
- Ability to sit continuously at a computer
- Able to lift up to 5 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Work is performed mainly at the Corporate HQ
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, veteran status, or any other class protected by local, state or federal law