Stumptown Coffee Roasters believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. Creating a sustainable workplace is at the core of who we are. We’ve worked hard to create a great place to work and are proud of the results. We’re not perfect, but being open to ideas and continually improving things has always been a fundamental part of how we work. We’re the kind of workplace where each of us works hard, has fun and contributes a lot. We value each individual here and feel that everyone plays an important part in making Stumptown….Stumptown, which is our foundation for growing a successful business.
Customer Service & Billing Associate for our NYC/East Coast Wholesale Team. This position involves daily interactions with our wholesale partners to support ordering and billing needs, fielding initial sales calls and general inquiries from the public, and connecting our partners to the latest and greatest happenings in the coffee industry. The ideal candidate will collaborate and lend support across departments in New York, Portland, Los Angeles, and Seattle, adding value as we grow.
- Generate sales order for wholesale customers
- Navigate cloud-based ERP system to process orders through fulfillment
- Co-manage inventory system with Production, Roasting, and Cold Brew
- Collaborate with Account Management, Sales, Training, and Service departments to address the needs of our wholesale customers
- Work closely with Accounts Receivable, maintaining accounting policies and procedures in NY office
- Field calls and emails from wholesale customers and the public, while exhibiting a high level of customer service
- Effectively articulate and communicate a wide array of coffee information to customers
- Assist Account Managers, Sales, Retail, and Training departments in improving customer relationships through training, cuppings, and other ongoing educational programs
- Demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for coffee and a desire to further educate yourself on the industry as a whole and Stumptown’s role within it
- Maintain up-to-date customer and contact information databases
- Share the Stumptown story with customers and the public
- Take on other duties and projects as assigned
- Experience in customer service and billing
- Familiarity with Netsuite or similar ERP systems desirable
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Work cross-functionally as part of a large or small project team
- Ability to manage and prioritize daily and weekly tasks
- Proficiency in Google Drive and MS Office, with specific experience in Google Spreadsheets and MS Excel
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to sit continuously at a computer
- Ability to lift up to 5 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Work is performed mainly at the Brooklyn, NY office
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.