Job Title: Assistant Manager, Wholesale Customer Support
Locations: Brooklyn, New York
Reports to: Wholesale Customer Support Manager
Stumptown Coffee Roasters believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. Creating a sustainable workplace is at the core of who we are. We’ve worked hard to create a great place to work and are proud of the results. We’re not perfect, but being open to ideas and continually improving things has always been a fundamental part of how we work. We’re the kind of workplace where each of us works hard, has fun and contributes a lot. We value each individual here and feel that everyone plays an important part in making Stumptown… Stumptown, which is our foundation for growing a successful business.
Stumptown is looking for a dynamic individual to join our East Coast Wholesale crew in the role of Assistant Manager of the Wholesale Customer Support team. Deliver of the highest level of customer service and support to our customers by overseeing the daily wholesale interface within Stumptown’s East Coast market. Ensure wholesale orders are fulfilled and customer needs are met in a timely manner. Manage the team of Wholesale Customer Support representatives.
- Oversee the wholesale interface between our customers and the East Coast Wholesale team
- Manage the team of Wholesale Customer Support representatives
- Ensure team communicates as the voice of Stumptown to all wholesales customers
- Manage daily incoming wholesale orders via the group phone and email systems
- Work closely with Account Managers, Roasters, Production, and Accounts Receivable to ensure order and customer experience needs are met
- Generate and oversee sales orders in NetSuite, and navigate system to process orders through fulfillment
- Assist Account Managers, Sales, and Trainers in addressing and prioritizing wholesale accounts needs and issues
- Identify and coordinate Wholesale Customer Support team training needs
- Update and maintain wholesale account data and documentation
- Assist in creating and maintaining reports that inform cross-functional team projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Support Wholesale Customer Support Manager by assisting with supervision of a team of three.
- Previous management experience preferred
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Product knowledge and demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience working cross-functionally as part of a large or small project team
- Experience managing multi-line telephone system, and group email system
- Familiarity with order processing programs (ex: NetSuite), MS Office, Google apps, and other basic computer tools
- Ability to manage and prioritize daily and weekly tasks
- Weekend availability
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to sit continuously at a computer
- Able to lift up to 5 pounds frequently and up to 25 pounds occasionally
- Work is performed mainly at the Brooklyn office
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.