Stumptown Coffee Roasters believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. Creating a sustainable workplace is at the core of who we are. We’ve worked hard to create a great place to work and are proud of the results. We’re not perfect, but being open to ideas and continually improving things has always been a fundamental part of how we work. We’re the kind of workplace where each of us works hard, has fun and contributes a lot. We value each individual here and feel that everyone plays an important part in making Stumptown….Stumptown, which is our foundation for growing a successful business.
Stumptown Coffee Roasters is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, highly organized team member. The role requires highly focused project management skills to help the marketing department successfully support other internal departments (sales, cafes, production, etc.) The ideal candidate must be able to help organize, manage, and prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- Own and lead marketing calendar organization and communication including project timelines, key actions, and deliverables
- Create and lead project tracking solution
- Track and manage on-going marketing budget
- Participate in cross functional teams on behalf of creative, effectively communicate project information and timing to cross functional teams
- Coordinate meetings with the marketing and creative team to plan the timely production of marketing materials
- Coordinate the procurement, receipt, and delivery of collateral and marketing materials to the field
- On-going vendor management, price negotiations, and sourcing of new vendors
- Resolve resource and scheduling conflicts to ensure priority deadlines are met
- Assist in coordination of event marketing
- Other duties as assigned
- No direct reports
- BS/BA degree
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Excellent organization and time management skills with a sharp eye for detail
- Experience with Google Drive/Apps and Base Camp
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deliverables, approvals, and deadlines
- Understand design process and execution including print, packaging, retail, and web; and work with corresponding vendors (e.g. fabricators, printers)
- Ability to work self-sufficiently and adapt quickly/effectively to changing requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Stumptown’s position as a quality-oriented and customer focused company
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position fifty percent of the time
- Must be able to move about inside the office to access file cabinets and office machinery
- Constantly operates a computer
- Frequent written and verbal communication with customers and co-workers
- May be required to lift up to 20 pounds occasionally
- Work is performed in Corporate HQ in Portland, OR
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.