Position: Delivery Driver/Production in Los Angeles
Start date: As soon as available
Time requirements: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Overview: Stumptown is excited to offer a new position at our Roastery in Los Angeles. This position will help fulfill our commitment to exceptional customer service and will work very closely with the wholesale team, the office and roasters. This is an hourly position.
The position will require multi-tasking, confidence in dealing with a variety of personalities and helping different departments ensure that quality standards are being maintained.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Packing roasted coffee
- Delivering coffee to wholesale customers and the retail cafe
- Fulfilling and managing customer orders on the production floor
- Helping with general coffee production and flow on the production floor
- Interacting with wholesale customers on a daily basis
- Generally representing Stumptown in the field
- Extreme customer service and professionalism
- Attention to detail
- A love for coffee
- Passion for Stumptown
- A driver’s license with a clean record
- Ability to multi-task
- Good work ethic
- Team player
- Flexible schedule
- Health benefits after three full months of employment.
- Performance based reviews consistent with All Stumptown schedule.
If you are interested, please email a cover letter and resume to Jobs.