We are looking for people who are excited about creating a coffee experience that has never been created before. Here is a list of attributes we think are necessary to make this happen:
- An understanding of coffee shops, specialty retail and tending bar.
- Customer service that is executed in a personal and professional manner.
- Excitement about the task of ensuring that each person who walks into the café is blown away by the coffee, the knowledge of the staff, the aesthetic, the design, the music, the style, the cleanliness and overall quality of their experience.
- Open to criticism and constantly striving to improve.
- Willingness to learn and an open mind.
- Passion and drive.
- The ability to be fast and efficient and never show you are sweatin’ it.
- The ability to do more that one thing at a time.
- Cleanliness and organization.
- People who have a variety of skills and interests.
- People that work as hard as they play.
- Health beneﬁts after three full months of employment.
- Performance based reviews consistent with All Stumptown schedule.
Please email resume and cover letter to Jules.