- Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with Stumptown wholesale customers and retail cafes, helping grow their business through consistent support of coffee quality, retail program, and café flow improvements.
- Deliver unparalleled coffee education and hospitality to our wholesale customers and retail cafes through direct training and training program implementation.
- Maintain an efficient, effective, and prioritized work schedule through regular communication with all members of Stumptown Seattle’s wholesale team.
- Assist with sales related and community events as needed.
- Maintain the schedule, cleanliness, filing, and functionality of the Stumptown Seattle training lab.
- Provide consistent and timely turnaround for training requests and customer needs.
- Cup and taste coffee regularly to maintain familiarity with product and quality standards.
- Stay informed of industry trends and new products related to coffee and espresso preparation.
- Superlative Barista Skills, both with espresso and manual brewing methods.
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee.
- Professional and effective comportment in both written and verbal communication.
- Excellent time management skills/proficiency with time management tools.
- Flexibility in scheduling. Holidays and weekends are sometimes required.
- Must have reliable transportation, work related mileage will be reimbursed.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Office/general computer skills.
- Health benefits after three full months of employment.
- Performance based reviews consistent with All Stumptown schedule.
If interested, please email a resume and cover letter to Andrew Daday.