Stumptown is seeking to ﬁll the position of Web Developer. This position will involve working closely with the ecommerce, marketing and creative teams, as well as third party service providers. This position will start on a per project or retainer basis with additional time and responsibilities available as part of a fast growing group.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create and maintain standards-compliant websites
- Build projects in WordPress
- Assist in backend functions including communication with CRM and fulfillment systems
- Set up, manage, and configure hosting environments
- Ensure Stumptown’s web assets continue to push new technologies and the highest level of customer experience
- Available for on-call maintenance issues as well as discrete projects with deadlines
- Communicate well with a diverse group of individuals and coordinate multiple workflows
- Understanding of PHP and Linux a plus
- Familiarity with content management and ecommerce solutions, particularly WordPress and Magento
- Experience with mobile optimized sites as well as cross-browser issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Pay commensurate with experience
Please email resume and cover letter to Eric.